We have shares available in our 2 time winner Dream House! He has only had 1 season running and won twice in his first season, a good start to his career!
His sire, Coach House was a high class Juvenile and hails from a top class family. He has produced a high class colt in Summer Sands who won the Redcar Two year old trophy and was 3rd in the Group 1 Middle Park Stakes.
His Dam, Kummel Excess won twice in her career. She has produced 4 winners from 5 runners including the York winner Excessable who is trained by Tim, in fact Tim has 3 out of the Mare including Dream House and all have won at least 2 races.
Why Dream House is for you:
- He is a big strong horse, he just took time to come to hand so he didn’t run until he was 3, in his maiden season he won twice.
- We now know what the horse wants/needs. Because he didn’t run until he was 3 we needed to learn about our horse, we now know what trip he wants and he’ll be ready to kick on in 2020!
- He was always going to improve for more and more experience, he knows his job well now and is ready for a big 2020.
- He will improve as time goes on, he’s a big strong horse and will only strengthen in the next year or so, we haven’t seen the best of him.
- He’s well handicapped to start 2020.
We think he’s in for a big 2020 and beyond, he’s only going to improve for time and racing; we ran him at the Ayr Gold Cup festival last year so it shows we think he’s up to winning at a big meeting, get in touch to secure your share in a winner.
- Share Price £200
- Monthly Fees £75
- Share Price £400
- Monthly Fees £150
- Share Price £800
- Monthly Fees £300
Sire: Coach House
Dam: Kummel Excess
Trainer: Tim Easterby