We have shares available in our Horse in Training with Keith Dalgleish, River of Kings.
River of Kings finished 3rd on debut in his 2 year old season last year in a Pontefract Novice race behind a couple of nice performers in Kidda (OR: 80) and Xcelente (Highest OR: 85, now with OTAW). He was highly tried after that good debut, running in the Weatherby’s Super Sprint and the LISTED Two Year Old Trophy at Redcar. He has since placed again at Newcastle over 7 furlongs. He’s well handicapped for the 2020 season!
Why OTAW think this horse should be considered for you as a HIT purchase:
- Ran a good 3rd on debut behind 2 nice performers as early as May.
- He is a horse that has always shown a fair bit of ability at home.
- He’s wintered very well and matured into a strong horse now, he may have been a little deceiving as a 2 year old and just needed time to grow and strengthen.
- He’s on a nice mark to start 2020, he’s well handicapped.
- By top class Stallion Kodiac, a proven producer of winners.
- He’s the type to be an improver in 2020.
We asked trainer Keith Dalgleish on his thoughts about River of Kings for the upcoming season:
“River of Kings always showed me a fair bit at home so he surprised me in not winning as a 2 year old. He’s been on a break since November and he’s wintered nicely; he’s strengthened up very well. I think he’s a horse we could have a lot of fun with in the 2020 season”.
Keith Dalgleish is a shrewd trainer, having 80 winners last year including LISTED Rockingham Stakes winner at York, Aberama Gold. For Keith to be keeping faith in the horses ability is a good sign, so we at OTAW are keeping the faith too.
Get in touch with OTAW to register your interest, he should be winning races in 2020.
- Share Price £150
- Monthly Fees £75
- Share Price £300
- Monthly Fees £150
- Share Price £600
- Monthly Fees £300
Trainer: Keith Dalgleish